This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
What is BodyshopGuru.com?
• Qualitat Info Services LLP maintains this website solely for your information, advertisement purposes for automotive and its ancillary businesses, or automotive-related products and information which would be limited to automotive business and do not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise and are not intended to provide you with any nature of certification, guarantee or warranty. You agree that in all actual matters, you are ultimately responsible for determining your specific requirements and consequences thereof. This website contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights, and other proprietary materials owned and registered by Qualitat Info Services LLP and used by the company.
• BodyshopGuru will provide business advice and information to its clients in the automotive industry, both technical and non-technical, technical specifications and other attributes. BodyshopGuru makes no claims that the data is accurate or applicability of the information to any specific situation.
• BodyshopGuru may also provide the user the ability to send SMS to the user’s top callers or send an email to the users’ friends letting them know about the service.
The Website is operated by Qualitat Info Services LLP and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form a legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
www.bodyshopguru.com has following intended users to visit the website:
• People who are looking for improving their Bodyshop business
• People who are looking for improving their auto-aftersales business
• Any other ancillary producer/ manufacturer/ supplier who is looking for a specific group of audience.
CONDUCT OF USER
• User may post their reviews, ratings or comments and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the Contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. User shall not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Contents. However, the user acknowledges that BodyshopGuru does not pre-screen the Content, but that BodyshopGuru and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to accept, refuse, move, or remove any Contents that are available via the website.
• User understands that all Contents, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the user, and not BodyshopGuru, is entirely responsible for all Content that the user has provided BodyshopGuru with in order to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the website.
• User expressly agrees not to use the website to (i) harm any user in any manner either directly or indirectly; (ii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Contents transmitted through the website; (iii) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other user’s ability to engage in real-time exchanges or “stalk” or in any other manner harass another user; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website; (v) upload or transmit any material that is deemed derogatory with respect to the name, services or Contents relating to or provided by BodyshopGuru; (vi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws;
MODIFICATION TO ‘THE SERVICE’
www.bodyshopguru.com reserves the right to Terminate/modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, ‘The Service’ (or any part of ‘The Service’) with or without notice to the user at any time and from time to time. ‘The User’ agrees that www.bodyshopguru.com shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
OUR WEB PORTAL – RATES, SERVICES, AND TARIFF
USE OF SITE
All the additional features which are proposed to be incorporated in www.bodyshopguru.com may be legally deemed to be secondary activities for which www.bodyshopguru.com bears no legal responsibilities since it is secondary to www.bodyshopguru.com business. Any new business proposition will need prior approval from www.bodyshopguru.com as per prevailing policy, process and legal provisions. The custody of entire data, information to be collected from third parties the responsibilities shall be deemed to shift to the concerned channel partner, right from the beginning. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, www.bodyshopguru.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the website. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this website or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by www.bodyshopguru.com in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the website or make any use of the website for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by www.bodyshopguru.com in advance. www.bodyshopguru.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts in its discretion, including without limitation, if www.bodyshopguru.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to www.bodyshopguru.com interests or customer stores data which is illegal by law on the server.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this website any of the Content, information, or other material that –
(a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any person;
(b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Indian law; or
(c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties; or
(d) criminal or tortuous activity, including pornography, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets; or
(e) using any information obtained from the www.bodyshopguru.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
IT ACT, 2000 COMPLIANCE
Under Rule 3 of Rules made under IT Act, 2000 vide powers conferred by clause (zg) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with sub-section (2) of section 79:
Users of computer resource not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In view of the global nature of the world wide web, the User understands and agrees that technical processing of tools of communication is (and maybe) required to send and receive messages, to correspond/conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to correspond/conform to the limitations of the Service, or to correspond/conform to other, similar technical requirements.
Registration Information and certain other information about you are subject to our Disclaimer. For more information, see our Disclaimer Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The features and services on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and website hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings, and terms are hereby excluded. www.bodyshopguru.com makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality and stability, completeness of any product available on or through the website.
www.bodyshopguru.com is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, delay in delivery of ordered product, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the www.bodyshopguru.com Services or combination thereof.
www.bodyshopguru.com is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, loss, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any content you upload to the www.bodyshopguru.com
www.bodyshopguru.com will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content uploaded on the website or in connection with the www.bodyshopguru.com services, whether caused by users of the www.bodyshopguru.com services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the www.bodyshopguru.com services.
Any product image downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. www.bodyshopguru.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the website.
All conditions, terms, representations, and warranties relating to the www.bodyshopguru.com Services supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded to the extent applicable under Indian laws.
Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the www.bodyshopguru.com Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the services which are the subject of any such claim.
www.bodyshopguru.com holds no responsibility of loss (i.e. monitory, data, privacy etc). In any event, no claim shall be brought unless you have notified us of the claim within one month of it arising. In no event shall www.bodyshopguru.com be liable to you for any loss of product, insurance, product quality, any product, replacement, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
www.bodyshopguru.com is not involved in any transaction between any parties who are using our website. There are risks, which the User assumes when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences and the same shall be borne by the User. The website is a venue only and do not screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the listings offered to other Users, nor does www.bodyshopguru.com screen or/and censor or/and otherwise control the Users of its service. www.bodyshopguru.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the participants on this website. We cannot control whether or not Users of www.bodyshopguru.com will complete the transaction they describe on our website. It is extremely important that the user takes care throughout his dealings with other people on this website.
Under no circumstances shall website be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, natural calamities, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
Website shall not be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
• The use or the inability to use the website;
• Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User(s) or a third-party service provider through the website;
• Violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User(s) manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the website may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
• Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User(s);
• Statements or conduct of any User(s) of the website; or
• Any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
AVAILABILITY OF A PRODUCT OR A SERVICE
Despite the fact that this site may be accessed from locations where www.bodyshopguru.com does not do business, we do not represent that we are doing business in those locations, or that its services or products will be available in any particular state, country or jurisdiction. This website is not targeted to users in any particular locality. In accessing www.bodyshopguru.com, you agree and understand that www.bodyshopguru.com and anything contained on www.bodyshopguru.com will not be used to establish personal jurisdiction over www.bodyshopguru.com; in locations where it is not currently doing business.
You may not allocate, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, Designs, trademarks or other Intellectual proprietary Information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of www.bodyshopguru.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who once infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to www.bodyshopguru.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent/Advisor. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the www.bodyshopguru.com Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the www.bodyshopguru.com Services;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You “The User” comprehend and agree to indemnify and hold www.bodyshopguru.com and its parents, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the www.bodyshopguru.com. Agreement or any other provision of the Agreement, or the infringement or misappropriation by the User, or a third party using User’s computer, account or password to access and/or use the services, of any Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity, or the use or misuse by the User or third parties of User’s passwords or accounts, or your violation of any rights of another.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website. However, www.bodyshopguru.com reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
www.bodyshopguru.com also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of www.bodyshopguru.com and/or other visitors to the website. www.bodyshopguru.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. www.bodyshopguru.com withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of any user for any of the following reasons:
(a) If it concludes that the user(s) have provided any false information in connection with the member account to www.bodyshopguru.com, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
(b)The user(s) breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of website.
(c) Utilize website to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
(d) Post any material to members that are not related to international trade or business cooperation.
(e) Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information or conduct the business of any form
(f) Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the website database, network or related services.
ASSOCIATION / LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO ADVERTISERS
• Advertiser agrees to use, and www.bodyshopguru.com agrees to make available, the Network during the Term in order to place Ads from Advertiser on Publisher Websites according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. As between Advertiser and www.bodyshopguru.com, Advertiser shall be solely responsible for soliciting all Ads, placing Ads through the Network and responding to inquiries in connection therewith.
• All copyright, database rights, trademarks, and design rights in our website and in the material published on it belong to www.bodyshopguru.com. Advertisers cannot use it without prior permission of the Website Owner.
• Advertiser shall be solely responsible if any kind of loss occurred to the user of the website.
All notices or demands to or upon website shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Qualitat Info Services LLP having addressed at:-
Flat No 16, Jagat Enclave,
Thane (W),Mumbai 400606,
All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to www.bodyshopguru.com, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the website that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when website is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon website’s posting such notice on an area of the website that is publicly accessible without charge.
The thoughts are written or reviews posted by visitors are of them and not moderated by us, anyone thus felt offended please email us at teamBodyshopGuru@BodyshopGuru.com and we will remove it from our website (if we feel the same within the framework of business, prevalent norms and practicability) of legality and freedom of speech.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Mrs. Seena A.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +91 9619403112
Timing: 10 AM to 5 PM- Monday to Friday
Qualitat Info Services LLP having addressed at:-
Flat No 16, Jagat Enclave,
Thane (W),Mumbai 400606,
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai Courts.
Any forbearance or failure by us to enforce a provision to which you are subject shall not affect our right to require such performance at any subsequent time, nor shall the waiver or forbearance by us of any breach of any provisions of the agreement herein be taken to be or held to be a waiver of the provision or provisions itself of themselves.
If any provision(s) of the Agreement is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
Date Last Modified